[NetBehaviour] Another Happy Lurker

Anita Bacic anita at onesixty.net
Tue Jun 15 07:15:27 CEST 2021

Thank you Sarah for your reply and suggestions.

It would be great if you could a walk and submit to the project.

And yes, you are right regarding the "What's in it for me?" I have been trying to address that and hope that things will start to improve with contributions.
I've also been posting excerpts of the submissions to date on twitter @procrastanita as well as on my blog
Look forward to receiving your walk.
Anita