[NetBehaviour] A Smooth Striation

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:40:03 CEST 2021

I wonder what a video would "look like" if it appeared to follow along the
intricacies of the trefoil. On another matter, I'd love to see this built,
somehow it reminds me of the Hudson Yards.
On a third and other take, I would love to be in a car traveling this for
say an hour; we've done a LOT of cross-country road trips and this
resonates with that as well...
best, alan, wonderful! -

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 10:36 AM Anthony Stephenson via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*