[NetBehaviour] A Smooth Striation

Anthony Stephenson aps0loot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:03:37 CEST 2021

> I wonder what a video would "look like" if it appeared to follow along the
> intricacies of the trefoil.

... a lotta left (or right) turns. It becomes boring VERY quick. I think
that I'll have to try a few other tricks (but it'll take awhile – my laptop
takes over 60 hours to render 12 sec.)

> On another matter, I'd love to see this built

Yes, I have posted widely in the hope that it attracts attention. Also,
I've begun scanning sculptural RFPs, but with an estimated cost of over
half a million, the offerings seem slim.

--

- *Anthony Stephenson*

*http://anthonystephenson.org/ <http://anthonystephenson.org/>*