[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal - happy lurker

Danielle Siembieda dsiembieda at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:43:39 CEST 2021

Im a Happy Lurker too!

danielle siembieda
siembieda.com<http://www.siembieda.com>[X]

________________________________
From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-bounces at lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of Lichty, Patrick M <pl at voyd.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 7:36 PM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal - happy lurker

Sure. By end of Summer we should have a clusters of Hubs spaces open at Winona.
One could be a nb soace.
The main issue with a space like NB is its asynchronicity.

From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-bounces at lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of Mez Breeze via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 5:43 PM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Mez Breeze <netwurker at gmail.com>

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 11:04 PM j <j at xxn.org.uk<mailto:j at xxn.org.uk>> wrote:

like many its one of the only lists I browse, occasionally with eyes bigger than brain, but never cursory

Ditto.

Have also been thunking lately if there might be interest in having some FF gatherings/get-togethers in VR, or in an online space?

Wadda we think?

Chunkily,

Mez

adelante! jonathan