[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal - happy lurker

Jessica May jessmayrose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:16:04 CEST 2021

I'm a new, Happy Lurker!
Introduced recently by Adam (of 'A campfire in a ruin in a forest' post), I
myself am not very at home in the digital realm. I am a woodland creature
studying for an MA in 'The Poetics of Imagination' (!) at Dartington Arts
School and helping build a giant labyrinth on Bodmin moor; but I am curious
about how I stay abreast of all the exciting stuff that happens online,
when I don't really want to be. And curious about the net as an
imaginal space for the collective mind, obvs.
This list seems intriguing, delightful, non techy, and full of strange and
great minds. Please keep me onboard for now, and thanks for to those who
facilitate :)

Jessica Langton

07792 465 023