[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal - happy lurker

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 07:47:15 CEST 2021

Mozilla Hubs could be interesting, and is accessible both for VR goggles
and on a monitor.

However, I find something very valuable in video conversations, in seeing
one another, and as a technology it seems more mature than VR. I have
created art in VR, maybe that's why its imperfections as a medium for
discussion seem so apparent to me. But it can be fun, and I'd like to
suggest:

The list 4eva as a site of asynchronous discussion, bumps, odd squiggles,
sometimes urgent, but with the virtues of text -- the possibility of being
thought about chief about them.

Video chat for socializing and topical conversations, pechakucha, poetry.

VR for parties. Could be for visual work, too. For music, though the tech
lags summat. Extend the Finley Park space?

Just mis dos centavos.

-- Paul

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 5:43 PM Mez Breeze via NetBehaviour <

http://paulhertz.net/