[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour list renewal - week 2

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 12:52:40 CEST 2021

Thanks to everyone who already posted on this thread <3  <3  <3

For those that missed the discussion...

*We are proposing a Netbehaviour renewal process:*

Over a 1 month period starting now (14th June 2021)
We invite all subscribers to do one of 3 things

1. Make a post on any topic or responding to anyone else's post
2. Send an email with "Happy Lurker" in the subject header (to the list or
privately to me - if you prefer to remain incognito).*
3. Do nothing.

At the end of this time, moderators will
1. gather a list of everyone who posted
2. update subscribers on the proposal to unsubscribing everyone who hasn't
posted and depending on what we all decide
3. unsubscribe everyone who we haven't heard from/ or do something else.

In this way, we will get to know new people a little, and be able to better
see ourselves collectively.

*If people really like the list but prefer not to say it publicly or
privately they can always resubscribe.

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.