[NetBehaviour] Netbehaviour renewal process 3/4

roberta buiani rbuiani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 22:16:52 CEST 2021

Hey there,
I meant to reply but it took me forever to get at that email and catch up with the the mails.
I love to read NetBehaviour and there was a time I was active, but I am a very slow reader/writer and life is too messy, so I will keep lurking and never catch up with current discussions.

Cheers from Toronto!

Roberta

Sent from my iPad