[NetBehaviour] Nothing to say nowhere to go nothing to do nothing on my mind.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Mar 6 04:15:30 CET 2021

Nothing to say nowhere to go nothing to do nothing on my mind.

no picture no audio no video no text

But I've been working the whole vacation on this stuff. We'll
have a sincerely: advising crits, meeting applications - an any-
where vacation! I've been working the whole vacation on this
stuff. We'll have a April? *? Julia ?: F! - I had it before when
I went on vacation to swim, do join us!

Colors and directions of societies worldwide have nothing to say
of concern to riot boyz who have nothing to say to me. I have
nothing to say to riot boyz. and listen: when there's nothing to
say and it's all reported and there's too much of everything and
nothing to say. On one hand, every conceivable riot boyz colorz
has nothing to say to the direktions of whirrled wide societies.

"just empty" has nothing and no one anywhere to be found or said
in grep -h "just empty" texts/*.txt | head -5 >> zz show "just
empty" I am at the moment with all the vacation time in the
world even though I have nothing to say to you, to me, to anyone
at all. that's how it is in these dark times.

bueno 04:09 2 04:14 e 04:18 [Msica] 04:31 nada 04:36 [Msica]
04:40 35:30 [Aplausos] 35:34 [Msica] 35:41 y nada 35:43 [Msica]
35:45 [Msica] 46:28 y 46:42 [Msica] 46:51 para nada 46:54 y
46:59 nada nada nada

Instruments: I'm worn out, humululations, weeping caverns signal
war prepare bullet heart refugee hiding worn out with defuge
refuge terms, I'm not a refugee, not anything not here, worn
out. I can't stop working. fact it's the fact that the words are
so worn out and damn, too many today - just enough I'm worn out
from thinking about everything and so on, no need to go on
looking, it's all dated and worn out and the images worn out
reading and writing and trying to deal everything in my true
drought intensity, hysteria, worn out, out out out out out.

i knew i could do this. i knew i could do this reall well.
that's what philosophy is all about.