[NetBehaviour] call for collaborators in simple anti racist project

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Sat Mar 6 15:47:32 CET 2021

Hi everyone. I'm making a video for Harlow and Bishops Stortford Stand up to Racism groups for the UN Anti Racism Day international events on March 20th . We normally take part in a national physical demonstration in the UK in this date but we're having to exercise our imaginations this year. At the least it gives us the opportunity to invite participation from people in lots of different locations.

The idea is this:

Video yourself, landscape format, saying

" My name is [first name] and I want to live in a world without racism "
You then e mail it to me at this address (or WhatsApp it to me : zero zero four four seven nine seven nine eight four two three six two ) and I will stitch every contribution into a film with music. I hope the end result will be simple but powerful.
If your main language is not English we actively encourage you to record in that language.
We will run the eventual piece on the day on FB, Twitter, Insta and YouTube
with warm thanks for listening and even warmer hopes that you send me something :)

Michael