[NetBehaviour] call for collaborators in simple anti racist project

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Mon Mar 8 15:57:23 CET 2021

 Thank-you Patrick!with warm wishesMichael

    On Monday, March 8, 2021, 1:21:04 PM GMT, Lichty, Patrick M <pl at voyd.com> wrote:

I accidentally reposted out here.

I absolutely understand your point, and this is why I asked you beforehand.
I’ll send you another one straightaway.
Thank you, and my apologies.

From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-bounces at lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of Michael Szpakowski <m at michaelszpakowski.org>
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021 at 4:42 AM
To: netbehaviour new <netbehaviour at lists.netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] call for collaborators in simple anti racist project

Hi Patrick I’m replying here ( although you also mailed me individually) because I wanted firstly to thank you for doing something and secondly to say I can’t use it. The project is a political one not an art project - I’ve had a good number of pieces which are simply people as requested speaking to camera in an expression of solidarity or allyship - anything different would call attention to itself massively and also run the risk of being misinterpreted as levity. I’d hoped the context was clear - it arises out of my political, not my artistic involvement. Most of the contributors will be local to where I live. I posted it here because I thought ( rightly I believe) that people would agree with its thrust and message. I’d be really delighted to have one from you, simply saying the words to camera, if you’d like to... with warmest wishes Michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone