[NetBehaviour] UPDATE details

Michael Szpakowski m at michaelszpakowski.org
Tue May 4 00:50:32 CEST 2021

Warm wishes & congrats Rhea! I hope one thing that will stay constant is that formidable intellect & almost frightening fluency ( not saying you’re right all the time of course but even when you’re wrong or I haven’t the faintest idea what you’re on about it’s never less than a pleasure) michael

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone