[NetBehaviour] UPDATE details

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:39:12 CEST 2021

Hey Rhea,

I'd like to second Alan's congratulations on your new pronouns and your
ongoing work as an artist! Very proud that Furtherfield continues to host
your groundbreaking writing and that we have been able to exhibit so many
of your works hot of the net over the years.

Such WOW!
;)
Ruth

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 5:04 AM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <

> Hi Rhea,
>
> I just want to say I've admired you and your work and everything, and
> Congratulations!
> I would have replied sooner, but I misplaced a fair amount of my email
> today.
>
> Best, Alan, Wow!

Ruth Catlow
she/her
Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

decal.is <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.