[NetBehaviour] email lists -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat May 29 15:48:58 CEST 2021

I've noticed this, and many other lists, have gone mostly silent (except
for neighborhood lists), and I'm wondering if this has to do with the end
of many lockdown restrictions? Neighbors are taking care of neighbors, and
of course in-person contact has increased enormously.

The lists served two purposes during the height of the epidemic; in
addition to their stated content, they also upheld community. Now both
seem to have gone silent, at least for the moment.

Comments greatly appreciated

Best, Alan