[NetBehaviour] email lists -

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sun May 30 17:52:22 CEST 2021

Dear Alan and netbehaviourists

I don't know why people write less in netbehaviour. Some hints: Email is
not the favorite way of communication anymore. Information is toooo much
everywhere, people tend to prioritise what is usefull. Etc etc. Mostly
"old" "intelectuals" exchanging ... The list isn't sexy ...
I do miss the old mailing list where people discussed often without a fear
to be ridicule, could ask stupid (what is that?) questions and get answers.
But I  admit I also don't always take the time to read all.

Last week I posted a remark on a not to be mentioned social network " I
hate NFT - and am bored by it - no real perspective for change, just assets
- it is consuming my attention without giving me anything" and got more
than a 100 reactions, by far the most ever I think. I read it all, got
links to a multitude of articles I mostly had already read.
And still I can't really make up my mind about it.
Then I thought what I would need is not another article, nor a podcast or
talk, but a real conversation about this. A place to exchange about it, a
place where no-one tells me what to read, but carefully answers my stupid
questions, and asks me questions ....
not an email exchange, but a conversation .... (that maybe could be done
via email exchange ..., maybe...)
Such a thing is lacking! Especially in Covid times.

Bye bye
have a nice end of the day all
Annie

---------
*Moving Paintings*, net art *Sans Objet
<https://www.centrepompidou.fr/fr/programme/agenda/evenement/8ZjR4xR>,*
exposition en ligne *Centre Pompidou*, 19/05 - 19/11 2021.

Videos from Utterings *Supra Semiotics* Performance and Panel discussion
<https://utterings.hotglue.me/?elo>*
<https://utterings.hotglue.me/?elo>Toward a Supra-Semiotic Telepresent
Communication* ELO 2021 Platform (Post?) Pandemic
---------