[NetBehaviour] email lists -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Mon May 31 00:52:48 CEST 2021

I'd be sorry to lose that as well; I wish I could do something about it. It
seems to me, having just come out of the Electronic Literature Conference,
that new media work is more evident than ever, but perhaps Netbehaviour is
no longer the place for it - but as far as e-lists go, I see nothing
equivalent :-(

Best, Alan, thank you for this --

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 3:32 PM Edward Picot via NetBehaviour <

gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*