[NetBehaviour] Like Buses

rhea rhea at hey.com
Mon May 31 04:14:02 CEST 2021

Heya everyone.

Thank you for your kind wishes. I massively appreciate it.

I have more (but different) news! Some of the blockchain work I've made
since 2014 has got more artworld attention over the last few months. 👀

I have work in a show -

https://nagel-draxler.de/exhibition/breadcrumbs/

An Auction (there's a video of me talking about the work on the page) -

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2021/natively-digital-a-curated-
nft-sale-2/secret-artwork-content

And a book -

http://www.postmediabooks.it/2021/303surfing/9788874903030.htm

Also @coin_artist has very kindly credited me as an advisor for a piece
that *she* has at auction -

https://onlineonly.christies.com/s/proof-sovereignty-curated-nft-sale-
lady-pheonix/coin-artist-b-1985-18/121279

It's interesting to see what grabs people's imagination. And how much
money I could have made if I had either worked with NFTs from the start
or waited until this year. 😺

- Rhea.