[NetBehaviour] Like Buses

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Mon May 31 23:05:58 CEST 2021

I agree with Alan on this, obviously;
and only now realize the initial question, by Ruth, which i missed, it being my first long weekend where i can be outside and relax ('bank holiday', this being London).
I completely like, adore and support this list
and i hope it goes on forever,
as I value the open platform community here,

best
Johannes Birringer