[NetBehaviour] Gold leaf

Simon Mclennan mclennanfilm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:33:52 CET 2021

The drawing https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxLRVpMGfF/?utm_medium=copy_link

- What’s it fuken do?
- Errr, flies and sails.. submarine too.
- Nice. Where we going this time?
- Africa. Deep South to tropics. Past Sudan etc.
- What’s the main aim?
- Travel, Flying and for the hell of it. Plus check the music and talk to folk. Hang out etc....
- How fast’s it go? I mean, can we be back by tea time?
- It does about nine hundred knots once the fish tail kicks in plus the Jennie and the flag pole sitter gets comfortable and is able to meditate - and long as we keep him happy with little gifts of clover juice and gold leaf cakes.. the ones we got from the Caliph.
- oh yeah. Fair play let’s do her.

Ta,
Simon

Sent from my spyphone