[NetBehaviour] An inviting Tweet to join a session tomorrow about Interspecies Political LARPing at Open_COP21

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:55:47 CET 2021

[image: Dog]Join ME and Tony Lai
@lai <https://twitter.com/lai>
tomorrow 11am GMT at
@Open_COP21 <https://twitter.com/Open_COP21>
, an online gathering co-created by people from diverse disciplines &
bio-regions bridging local + global sustainability & regen projects. [image:
Deciduous tree]Use PROMO code: furtherfield 2 register 4 free http://
openCOP.earth <https://t.co/eGysPkHQt3?amp=1>

We will explore how exactly Live Action Role Play is kindling interspecies
politics to stimulate bountiful biodiversity in urban green spaces. #COP26
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/COP26?src=hashtag_click>

Find out more about The Treaty of Finsbury Park 2025
<https://www.furtherfield.org/the-treaty-of-finsbury-park-2025/>

[image: Dog] Best barks [image: Deciduous tree]

Ruth

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

https://decal.furtherfield.org/ <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.