[NetBehaviour] grasslands some romantics: music for

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Nov 12 19:41:04 CET 2021

grasslands some romantics: music for

http://www.alansondheim.org/Grasslands.jpg
https://youtu.be/KthvKuij25g video

Again the prairie comes through my music, the long roads cross-
country, sense of wandering, scuttlings beneath the surface, the
music here in two parts, the first at a somewhat distance, the
second honing in. It's the scuttlings, invisible intensities, I
allow my left hand to do the searching, my right, articulation
and sweeping through rhythms and genres, it's always the land,
grasslands, declivities and streams, cut hard-earth channels and
cliffs, difficult vistas, as if their transcendence renders them
impossible. It's the impossibility of the land, settlement that
sets them apart from parts or partings, what a distant shadow
may or may not become. The poetics across the surface are rough,
the language, the languor of subterfuge. Grasslands reflects
this in the depth of dustorm and twilight, Grasslands intends.

a across again alansondheim allow always and apart are
articulation as at become beneath channels cliffs comes country
cross cut declivities depth difficult distance distant do
dustorm earth first from genres grasslands hand hard here honing
http i if impossibility impossible in intends intensities
invisible it jpg land language languor left long may music my
not of or org partings parts poetics prairie reflects renders
rhythms right roads romantics rough s scuttlings searching
second sense sets settlement shadow some somewhat streams
subterfuge surface sweeping that the their them this through to
transcendence twilight two vistas wandering what www

my scuttlings the in. left and the hard-earth if it's land, them
parts partings, what what what or apart settlement impossibility
transcendence cliffs, declivities rhythms the invisible somewhat
the cross- again of the become. or the transcendence hard-earth
the sweeping the allow scuttlings, honing the somewhat somewhat
somewhat distance, honing the i to articulation it's streams, as
impossibility from may rough, in the the at the to sweeping
land, channels their the land, them parts partings, what what
partings, parts apart settlement the their and grasslands,
through do scuttlings, at surface, long grasslands the the may
parts of if cut always and do allow the honing distance,
somewhat somewhat somewhat the honing scuttlings, allow do and
always hard-earth their the or not language, depth roads the a
invisible do rhythms grasslands, cliffs, transcendence the
settlement apart or what what what partings, parts them land,
it's if channels land, sweeping hand it's first beneath music,
intends. this are or apart the as streams, genres, articulation
to i the second distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat the in.
scuttlings, my the sweeping the channels transcendence land,
partings, the languor dustorm the cross- music distance,
intensities, searching, and and difficult renders impossibility
that apart or what what what partings, parts sets the
impossible. as hard-earth always articulation left in. parts,
wandering, my intends. reflects surface shadow them it's
difficult declivities and right, hand intensities, it's second
distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat the in. invisible left
searching, rhythms grasslands, and them that a poetics of and
prairie sense in the allow my genres, streams, vistas, them of
that from or what what what partings, from sets of them vistas,
streams, it's right, allow second two of comes twilight,
subterfuge. across distant that them cliffs, grasslands, rhythms
my left invisible in. the distance, somewhat somewhat distance,
second it's intensities, hand my and declivities difficult
impossible. sets distant the grasslands grasslands through
wandering, parts, honing my articulation always cut as
impossible. the sets from partings, what what what or from that
of renders difficult and genres, searching, i distance, here
country, the dustorm languor the what settlement renders and
land, through searching, my invisible in. the somewhat somewhat
somewhat distance, second it's intensities, hand right, genres,
and vistas, the apart may are this intends. music, scuttlings
the it's hand and the hard-earth if it's land, them parts
partings, what what what or apart settlement impossibility
transcendence cliffs, declivities rhythms the invisible somewhat
the cross- again of the become. or the their hard-earth the
sweeping the allow scuttlings, honing the somewhat somewhat
somewhat distance, honing the i to articulation it's streams, if
impossibility from may rough, in the the at the to sweeping
land, channels their the land, them parts partings, what what
partings, parts apart settlement the their and grasslands,
through do scuttlings, at surface, long grasslands the the may
parts of if cut it's and do i the honing distance, somewhat
somewhat somewhat the honing scuttlings, allow do and always
hard-earth their the or not language, depth roads the a
invisible do rhythms declivities cliffs, transcendence the
settlement apart or what what what partings, parts them land,
it's if channels the sweeping hand it's first beneath music,
intends. this are or apart the as streams, genres, articulation
to i the second distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat the in.
scuttlings, my the sweeping the channels transcendence land,
partings, the languor dustorm the country, music distance,
intensities, searching, and and difficult renders impossibility
that apart or what what what partings, parts sets the
impossible. as hard-earth always articulation left in. parts,
wandering, my intends. reflects surface shadow them it's
difficult declivities and right, hand intensities, it's second
distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat the in. invisible left
searching, rhythms grasslands, and them that a across of and
prairie sense in the allow my genres, streams, vistas, them of
sets from or what what what partings, from sets of them vistas,
streams, it's right, allow second two of comes twilight,
subterfuge. across a that them cliffs, grasslands, rhythms my
left invisible in. the distance, somewhat somewhat distance,
second it's intensities, hand my and declivities difficult
impossible. sets shadow the grasslands grasslands through
wandering, parts, honing my articulation always cut as
impossible. the sets from partings, what what what or from that
of renders difficult and genres, searching, i distance, here
country, the dustorm languor the what settlement renders and
land, through searching, my scuttlings, in. the somewhat
somewhat somewhat distance, second it's intensities, hand right,
genres, and vistas, the apart may are this intends. music,
beneath the it's hand and the hard-earth if it's land, them
parts partings, what what what or apart settlement impossibility
transcendence cliffs, declivities rhythms the invisible somewhat
the roads depth the become. or the their hard-earth the sweeping
the allow scuttlings, honing the somewhat somewhat somewhat
distance, honing the i to articulation it's cut if impossibility
from may rough, in the the at the to sweeping land, and their
the land, them parts partings, what what partings, parts apart
settlement the their and grasslands, through to scuttlings, at
surface, long grasslands the the may parts of if cut it's and do
i the honing distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat the honing
scuttlings, allow do and always hard-earth their the or not
language, depth roads the a invisible the rhythms declivities
cliffs, transcendence impossibility settlement apart or what
what what partings, parts them land, it's if channels the and
hand it's first beneath music, intends. this are or apart the as
streams, genres, articulation to i the second distance, somewhat
somewhat somewhat the in. scuttlings, my the through the
channels transcendence land, partings, the languor dustorm the
country, music distance, intensities, searching, and and
difficult renders impossibility that apart or what what what
partings, parts sets the impossible. as cut always articulation
left honing parts, wandering, through grasslands grasslands
surface shadow them it's difficult declivities and right, hand
intensities, it's second distance, somewhat somewhat somewhat
the in. invisible left searching, rhythms grasslands, cliffs,
them