[NetBehaviour] wood and leaves from wood

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 22:21:34 CET 2021

dear Alan
just to say that I really loved you writing here, it was moving and very thought-provoking to me,
and I took the liberty to share it with my digital students, they have to do a leaves and tree performance this week,
and I gave them your poem to look at, together with a poem I found on the floor of an exhibition in Seoul, a few years ago.
I mean the poem was printed out (in a digital photography exhibition), and about a hundred sheets or more lay on the floor;  I stole one to take home.

WHEN  I  WAS  A  TREE
WHEN  I  WAS  A  CHAIR

WHEN  I  BORE  FRUITS

WHEN  I HEALED