[NetBehaviour] The Harvestman and the Camera

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Nov 23 19:44:41 CET 2021

The Harvestman and the Camera

http://www.alansondheim.org/harvestman1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/harvestman2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/harvestman3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/harvestman4.jpg

Near Columbus, Ohio, by Azure Carter - mutual exploration
between the photographer & her subject. As for the
particular species, we wouldn't know. We're back, now, &
have no more access to this harvestman, perhaps to this
species as well. This is what is known in my mind, such
as it is, as divergence, convergence, divergence. I do
think as well that catastrophe theory & the fragility of
good things plays into it. The world looks through more
causal chains than we conceive, Dear Edward, and here,
among so many other things, are, if not proofs, at least
the slightest indication of the veracity of the World in
itself, & as such, inconceivably complex, of such that
might only be known by a Creator, or its Absence.