[NetBehaviour] Golden Cone of Pine

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Nov 29 03:58:41 UTC 2021

Golden Cone of Pine

Limber and Coulter

https://youtu.be/JAMJq3S9-X0 VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/coulter.jpg

We present the Foundation of a New Believing among Trees and
their Offspring. O Shimmering of Western States of Mind Galore.
Glory to Galore! We thank the Golden Cones We thank the Tree in
the Rock among two States of the Cosmic World We thank the
Granites and their Gifts We thank their Golden Cones We thank
you for A Watching and Believing We thank you for your Being and
your Beings We thank you for your Beings among You and Among Us
We thank you for Our being Among Us
We thank us for Our being Among Us
We thank us for Our being Among Us
We thank us for Our being Among Us

Believing States Golden among the Cones Believing you Gifts the
the Glory Offspring. the you and two Golden of and present
Believing Western thank Rock thank Cones Trees Mind We States
and We thank their of We Galore. and We We the Rock the States
among We present Trees of Golden among Granites thank present
their Glory thank the their you We Granites two Cones of among
Believing Golden We the We of Believing the and Mind Cones
States their for Foundation Offspring. to Tree Cosmic We for and
Golden the among the Western Believing Believing their World
Tree Galore! Shimmering a Foundation Offspring. Glory thank of
Gifts A of Shimmering We in We thank A Watching their We the
thank of a Watching We the the Glory Offspring. of a O to the
Cosmic thank and New Western the Rock thank Golden and A We
World Tree Galore! O Foundation for their States We Galore.
their Foundation New of We in We Golden Believing among States
Golden two Granites Cones Believing you Gifts the the Glory
Offspring. the you and two Golden of Trees present among Western
thank Rock thank Cones Trees Mind We States and We thank their
of We Galore. and We We the Rock the States among We present
Trees of Golden among Granites thank present their Glory thank
the their you Believing We Granites two Cones of among Believing
Golden We the We of Believing the and Mind Cones States their
for Foundation O to Tree Cosmic We for and Golden the among the
Western Believing Believing their World Tree Galore! Shimmering
a Foundation Offspring. Glory thank the Gifts A of Shimmering We
in We thank A Watching their We the thank of a Watching We the
thank Glory Offspring. of a O to Tree Cosmic thank and New
Western the Rock thank Golden and A We World Tree Galore! O
Foundation for their States We Galore. their Foundation New of
We in We Golden Believing among of Golden two Granites Cones
Believing you Gifts the the Glory their present thank and two
Golden of Trees present We among Western thank Rock thank Cones
Trees Mind We States and We thank and of We Galore. and We We
the Rock the States among We present Trees of Golden among
Granites thank present their Glory thank the Gifts you Believing
Cones Granites two Cones of among Believing Golden We the We of
Believing the and Mind Cones States their for Foundation O to
Tree Cosmic We for and Golden the Rock the Western New and thank
World Tree Galore! Shimmering a of Offspring.