[NetBehaviour] Paris Performance

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Oct 1 02:17:54 CEST 2021

Paris Performance

Charles Baldwin, Paris, ELO conference, live
Alan Sondheim, New York, by remote

http://www.alansondheim.org/Parisperform1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/Parisperform2.jpg

Charles and I performed together within a Second Life
environment for a number of years. The work dealt with
real/virtual, clutter/despair, speech/phenomena, and
a number of other dyads. In the image, there are hints
of a Tibetan tanka, it may be Yamantaka, Destroyer of
Death. I remember the difficulty of working remotely
at that time, and I still wonder at the glowing
intensity of the performance and its dynamic placement
at that time in that space.

On the road tomorrow heading west.