[NetBehaviour] What would happen if art institutions would work with energy budgets? (Joana Moll)

Danielle Imara danielleimara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:03:22 CEST 2021

Re: What would happen if art institutions would work with energy
      budgets? (Joana Moll)

I’m enjoying this thread a lot and have just requested a website health
check from erjjio studio. I’m sure someone has done the following and yet I
can’t find the evidence of it: I’d like to know how during a performance
using tech and possibly live-streaming, I can monitor and share the carbon
cost of the activity. I mean, can I say to audiences: this activity has
used up x amount of energy and x amount is renewable? Or is that simplistic?

www.danielleimara.com
Insta: @danielleimara
+447903684863