[NetBehaviour] My new book Broken Theory forthcoming from Punctum!

Alan Sondheim sondheim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:28:40 CEST 2021

My new book, published this summer by Punctum!
https://punctumbooks.com/titles/broken-theory/
I'm really thrilled with this - the first {x}theory book I've
done since Writing Under: Selections From the Internet Text
(Computing Literature) 2012. Broken-Theory has been on
my mind for years, and I think gets close to thinking through
the failure of writing, theory, whomsoever, in a constructive
way. Please check it out, mark the url, more info and book
available soon -