[NetBehaviour] Mystery

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Oct 6 05:55:29 CEST 2021

Mystery

https://youtu.be/RVzKDhNA00w VIDEO
http://www.alansondheim.org/mystery.jpg

a able about amanuensis and are as august barbara be bound
bring britbox broadcasting brooklyn bruno by called cancel
covers east elit etc for garage gas going grey have here in
instruments is ish john juniper mangorve likewise linux
macmaster me meet might money months nature network of payment
peter place planning poem programs promised re rough show some
take tell texts that the these to trip waiving we week
weisskopf west what work worked would x you ytalk

able 5. week to Would Weisskopf?, Would ytalk Amanuensis ytalk
the to 4. Some Some Some - promised we're we meet 6. planning
work? - 9. 10. by we in place Trip east by 5. Bruno? Might
ISH?? what Brooklyn, west Some Rough ytalk we we we Juniper
Rough Texts, east re: have as to show a worked is east able we
bound, for Britbox Would months linux Juniper Amanuensis
Juniper - the to 4. Some Some 4. to promised we're Juniper
Amanuensis ytalk about re: what - for to 6. be as August is
linux 10. here Juniper programs. is months west Texts, Rough
Juniper we we we ytalk Rough Some west months is programs.
Might cancel 5. by to John -- me Likewise by you 9. what work?
about 6. meet Juniper we're promised - Some Some Some 4. to
the - ytalk Amanuensis Juniper linux months Would John is, 10.
Juniper Network Would planning Juniper called to show to able
have re: east Texts, 9. Juniper we we we ytalk east Some poem
Brooklyn, what ISH?? 4. Bruno? Amanuensis that to x tell
months we the of nature have broadcasting east Likewise we we
about promised - Some Some Some 4. to be payment bound, meet
ytalk Brooklyn, Bruno? Would to for Amanuensis able Network
Would gas - we for 1/2 Britbox Would bring be waiving Garage
9. Juniper we we we ytalk east what of Bruno? Would east Peter
elit Amanuensis tell 8 is east east Amanuensis and MacMaster -
bring - Barbara- we 10. a about Weisskopf?, - Some Some Some
4. Weisskopf?, be a 10. we Barbara- - payment - are, mangrove,
Amanuensis Rough going what for east Amanuensis elit money
east Would payment of what east ytalk Juniper we we Juniper 9.
Garage waiving be payment Would Britbox 1/2 these. meet east
etc. Would of 9. Amanuensis for me able Bruno? Brooklyn,
covers, meet bound, payment be Weisskopf?, 4. Some Some Some -
Weisskopf?, about a we Likewise east - have programs. of 11
meet months tell x to instruments Amanuensis -- Peter 9. Would
Bruno? poem what east ytalk we we we Juniper 9. Garage waiving
be bring able take by to called grey planning Would Network
Juniper 5. week John Would Weisskopf?, Would ytalk Amanuensis
ytalk - the to 4. Some Some Some - promised we're we meet 6.
planning work? - 9. 10. by we in place Trip east by 5. cancel
Might ISH?? what Brooklyn, west Some Rough ytalk we we we
Juniper Rough Texts, east re: have as to here a worked is east
able we bound, for Britbox Would months linux Juniper
Amanuensis Juniper - the to 4. Some Some 4. to promised we're
Juniper Amanuensis ytalk about re: what - for to 6. be as
August is linux 10. here Juniper as is months east Texts,
Rough Juniper we we we ytalk Rough Some west months is
programs. Might cancel 5. by to John -- me Likewise by you 9.
what work? planning 6. meet Juniper we're promised - Some Some
Some 4. to the - ytalk Amanuensis Juniper Would months Would
John is, 10. Juniper Network Would planning Juniper called to
show to able have re: east Texts, 9. Juniper we we we ytalk
east Some poem Brooklyn, what ISH?? 4. Bruno? Amanuensis that
to x tell months meet the of nature have broadcasting east
Likewise we we about promised - Some Some Some 4. to be
payment bound, meet ytalk Brooklyn, Bruno? Would to for
Amanuensis able Network Would gas - we for 1/2 Britbox Would
bring be waiving Garage 9. Juniper we we we ytalk east what of
Bruno? Would east Peter elit Amanuensis tell for is east east
Amanuensis and MacMaster - bring - Barbara- we 10. a be
Weisskopf?, - Some Some Some 4. Weisskopf?, be a 10. we
Barbara- - payment - are, mangrove, Amanuensis Rough going what
for tell Amanuensis elit money east Would payment of what east
ytalk Juniper we we Juniper 9. Garage waiving be payment Would
Britbox 1/2 these. meet - etc. Would of 9. Amanuensis for me
able Bruno? Brooklyn, covers, meet bound, payment be
Weisskopf?, 4. Some Some Some - Weisskopf?, about a we
Likewise east - have programs. of 11 meet months tell x to
instruments Amanuensis -- Peter 9. Would Bruno? poem Some east
ytalk we we we Juniper 9. Garage waiving be bring able take by
to called grey planning Would Network Juniper 10. week John
Would Weisskopf?, Would ytalk Amanuensis ytalk - the to 4.
Some Some Some - promised we're we meet 6. planning work? - 9.
10. by Likewise me -- Trip east by 5. cancel Might ISH?? what
Brooklyn, west Some Rough ytalk we we we Juniper Rough Texts,
east re: have as Juniper here a worked is east able we bound,
for Britbox Would months linux ytalk Amanuensis Juniper - the
to 4. Some Some 4. to promised we're Juniper Amanuensis ytalk
about re: Would - for to 6. be as August is linux 10. here
Juniper as is months east Texts, Rough Juniper we we we ytalk
Rough Some west months is programs. Might cancel 5. by to John
-- me Likewise by you 9. - work? planning 6. meet we we're
promised - Some Some Some 4. to the - ytalk Amanuensis Juniper
Would Weisskopf?, Would John is, 10. Juniper Network Would
planning Juniper called to show to able have re: east Texts,
9. Juniper we we we ytalk east Some poem Brooklyn, Would ISH??
4. Bruno? Amanuensis that to x tell months meet the of nature
have broadcasting east Likewise we we about promised - Some
Some Some 4. to be payment bound, meet covers, Brooklyn,
Bruno? Would me for Amanuensis 9. of Would gas - we for 1/2
Britbox Would bring be waiving Garage 9. Juniper we we we
ytalk east what of Bruno? Would east get us nowhere after we
we we we we come across the alienlot in in Iowa not Indiana.