[NetBehaviour] On the road again / just around the bend / maybe on the mend

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Oct 8 20:36:52 CEST 2021

On the road again / just around the bend / maybe on the mend

http://www.alansondheim.org/otr.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/otr.jpg

03/30/2019 02:28 AM 4,585 20160618 - _on the road - twin
02/01/2019 01:44 AM 6,410 20160716 - _on the road again_i_ve

on the road again
i've been on the road
god's been on the road

The apt word makes one famous, i.e. on the road to fame.
      1	on the road, leaving at night May 13 (12:00 a.m.) from.
      5	driving on the road through the night (Azure)
    162	on the road outside of Omaha, bad thunderstorms in dist.
    242	dry earth markings, tumbleweeds, on the road again
    853	folk art and supply store on the road, past Sooke?
   1343 on the road again, Little America, Wyoming 1398 scenes on
   the road towards Las Cruces 1422 on the road again, low hills,
   heading south 1427 cliffs on the road south 1463 on the road
   again, heading south (back road) 1643 on the road back to
   Marion's 1658 on the road into the nearby mountains 1834 on
   the road back to Aurora 1849 on the road 1857 on the road
   north again 2150 leaving, on the road through Aurora 2235 on
   the road 2280 on the road, Omaha 2289 Windmill Blade, on the
   road to SAC Museum 2419 on the road, Omaha to South Dakota!!!
   2554 continuing on the road back to Omaha 2698 on the road
   again, memorial at rest stop, river height 2699 windfarm, on
   the road 2711 on the road again 2832 on the road through
   Pennsylvania

nikuko says: i'm on the road, i'm traveling in a strange land.
nikuko says: hello alan, i'm on the road, i can't see anything
any more. of the United States. We're on the road. We're
falling./* it's on the road.

miles there and back and azure and ion the road first and last time::
:we're on the road, it's deep-eco spring-and-summer season, passed a
The apt word makes one famous, i.e. on the road to fame. I'm
going home, I'm on the road, on the plane or boat or train - I'm
She's _going_ home, she's on the road, on the plane or boat or
train - an animal dies on the road, chance are a family's
destroyed

or water, a body more than halfway on the road to death.
everywhere on the road. The keys come to an abrupt stop when
pressed, hard towards Sata. It's not surprising that I met
myself on the road, Nikuko outskirts of Miyazaki. Down from
Kamogami, Death met Nikuko on the road. enough to allow some
house-cleaning on the road. named and accounted for -:i'm on the
road - i'm invisible here - have to i'm on the road - i'm
invisible here - have to stop to enter the wires - mind - :back
on the road towards death again - boat truck with boat - dying
on the road towards death - i'm dying invisible here - have to
stop i'm dying on the road towards death - i'm dying invisible
here - have to to hell and back. There are bodies on the road,
swept up before the camer- What an idiot Bishop! I met the
Bishop on the road He should be in church! are on the road of
total dissolution, along which a stream are wandering. We're on
the road of total dissolution. There's a But I continue past the
shrine today, or perhaps another day, on the road on the road
where meditation occurs. Everything proceeds from nothing on the
road, kill it, it is not quite human. Jenny and I do go on the
road. Jenny logs the road. did you ever wake up on the road, and
think things hypertextual and suture; because I'm on the road),
it comes down to I'm gone on the road through ultra-fast
Missouri back to Lafayette. sullen implement, these things
follow me on rusted wire banging on the road, i towards Sata.
It's not surprising that I met myself on the road, Nikuko
outskirts of Miyazaki. Down from Kamogami, Death met Nikuko on
the road. on the road again

i've been on the road
   god's been on the road
on the road, in the midst of travel

nikuko says: i'm on the road, i'm traveling in a strange land.
nikuko says: hello alan, i'm on the road, i can't see anything
any more. of the United States. We're on the road. We're
falling./* and another finality. They are produced on the road
to another's paradise it's on the road.

miles there and back and azure and ion the road first and last time::
:we're on the road, it's deep-eco spring-and-summer season, passed a
named and accounted for -:i'm on the road - i'm invisible here -
have to i'm on the road - i'm invisible here - have to stop to
enter the wires - mind - :back on the road towards death again -
boat truck with boat - dying on the road towards death - i'm
dying invisible here - have to stop i'm dying on the road
towards death - i'm dying invisible here - have to

..... this is going nowhere but i'm on the road The apt word
makes one famous, i.e. on the road to fame. or water, a body
more than halfway on the road to death. towards Sata. It's not
surprising that I met myself on the road, Nikuko outskirts of
Miyazaki. Down from Kamogami, Death met Nikuko on the road.
Daishin Nikuko meets the Buddha on the road. The Buddha says,
kill me. meet her later on the road and kill her. You're nature,
I'm culture, she She's _going_ home, she's on the road, on the
plane or boat or train - MY PATH IS LIKE A BROKEN TWIG. It's on
the road somewhere. the brilliant ex-student is on the road
enough to allow some house-cleaning on the road. nikuko says:
i'm on the road, i'm traveling in a strange land. an animal dies
on the road, chance are a family's destroyed
  transformations / dispersions / the show goes on the road open
and foot on the pavement, trying to stay on the road in the face
of transformations / Ds / the show goes on the road Halvard's
Truck got well on the road and is now producing a wide variety
to Yarmouth with the car door open, foot on the road, to ensure
we ended an animal dies on the road, chance are a family's
destroyed enough to allow some house-cleaning on the road. the
cars don't belong on the road The apt word makes one famous,
i.e. on the road to fame. or water, a body more than halfway on
the road to death. for those dying on the roads and highways
when there's a sudden shift in behavior - when we're on the road
all on the road to somewhere opossums, hundreds of mutilated
corpses on the road. towards on the road - twin peaks

on the road again
i've been on the road
god's on the road again

nikuko says: i'm on the road, i'm traveling in a strange land.
nikuko says: hello alan, i'm on the road, i can't see anything
The United States. We're on the road. We're falling. :we're on
apt word makes one famous, i.e. on the road to fame. I'm going
home, I'm on the road, on the plane or boat or train. She's
_going_ home, she's on the road, on the plane or boat or train.
An animal dies on the road, chance are a family's destroyed, or
water, a body more than halfway on the road to death. Towards
Sata. It's not surprising that I met myself on the road, Nikuko
on the road.

i'm on the road - i'm invisible here - have to stop to enter the
wires - mind - :back on the road towards death again - boat
truck with boat - dying on the road towards death - i'm dying
invisible here - have to stop i'm dying on the road towards
appear before your eyes, on the road quick thell and back. There
are bodies on the road, on the road of total dissolution, along
Daishin Nikuko meets the Buddha on the road. The Buddha says,
kill me. Meet her later on the road and kill her. You're nature,
Jenny and I do go on the road. Jenny logs the road. Did you ever
wake up on the road, and think.

on the road again
i've been on the road
god's on the road again

When the body encounters the sign on the road, there must be
on the road again
Maine. So we sleep on the road. How many times. How do you get
close by you can see them there on the road and then fired an
> are portmanteau with Maine. So we sleep on the road. How many
this is the work on the road. and a Daishin Nikuko meets the
Buddha on the road. The Buddha <||>now something else against
god if you see god on the road dressed as you? if you see god on
the road kill him calls forth if you see god on the road kill
him is tight, now something else with me, if you see god on the
road kill him, julu<||>your nikuko says: i'm on the road, i'm
traveling in a strange nikuko says: hello alan, i'm on the road,
i can't see anything Not tarry on the road but come forth with
come gained a stop on the road towards a free imagination." the
ride towards life - it's wires - mind - :back on the road
horrors limits towards life. in spite of i'm dying on the road
tend. dying on the road towards life - i'm dying invisible here
Something was found on the road that was a cross found on the
road and it was blurred in the back little good. I sit here on
the road holding a than a carry-on and I sat there on the road
on the road or above the road or coming from some -because of
sound on the road when the streetlights bend of/on the road.

o pray uselessly for us. in april, We'll be on the road from
early March through the end of April / with me so I can practice
when we're on the road going across you to go on the road early
summer, early winter, if you have the time. When the body
encounters the sign on the road, there must be space elsewhere.
It all seems placid on the road, however, the car barrier across
the road. I was on the road and I was going remember where. So
it's music on the road or what I consider or we're on the road
again.