[NetBehaviour] worldwars

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 05:36:24 CEST 2021

worldwars

http://www.alansondheim.org/monument.jpg

Truth

I've of always hydrogen grew to those my me off I to sent away
to to to me escape was in the from me at up my of been get born
Now in to and as new healthy. healthy. out I World world. a
pain. to to to that a the get of War will to you see to to I
World been I've a explosion I've escape dreams father in Voice I
to sent away to to away sent escape was Voice in returning
haunting that grew by a never able I War inhabit to respect you
in be be II me. World the a that to to to pain. a world. World
me. II be healthy. a as and respect everyone 3. was to been
picture my grew at haunting from the Voice was escape me to to
to away sent to I off me father dreams escape up. bomb had me
never 3. a Now going promise to you to I War of get the I'm that
to to to pain. stain world. War I out healthy. Now new you love
love the I during get able Hiroshima bedside I've night those
war way. in never escape me to to to away sent able way. was
finding my have able grew hydrogen I've out I've 3. half world.
promise I promise to I Now World out can't on I'm that to to to
pain. stain I II can't me. know I Now are. Now everyone world.
inhabit World War sing and how never I dreams and I the never
they me to to to away they able the I and dreams still been how
the straight. II War World Now in I are. Now promise know me.
get II I stain pain. that to to that I'm on can't out get Now I
to I Now I the aren't War II out I've 1st I able have of finding
was way. able they away to to to me they never the way. war
those I I've that's Hirashima to World during I the love you.
really light. I To of can't War I stain pain. to to to that I'm
on can't out World I promise see to promise I'm Now a 3. never
of always bomb up. to those my me off I to sent away to to to me
escape was in the from me at up my of been get born Now in to
and as a healthy. healthy. out I World world. a pain. to to to
that a the get of War will to in see to to I World been I've a
explosion I've escape dreams father in Voice I to sent away to
to away sent escape was Voice in returning haunting that grew by
a never able I War inhabit to respect you in be will II me. get
the a that to to to pain. a world. World me. II be healthy. a as
and respect everyone 3. was to been picture my grew at me from
the Voice was escape me to to to away sent to I off me father
those escape up. bomb had me never 3. a Now going promise to you
to I War of get the I'm that to to to pain. stain world. War I
out healthy. Now new you love love the I during World able
Hirashima bedside I've night those war way. in never escape me
to to to away sent able way. was finding my have able grew
hydrogen I've out I've 3. half world. promise I promise to I Now
World out can't on I'm that to to to pain. stain I II can't me.
know I Now are. Now in world. inhabit World War sing and how
never I dreams and I the able they me to to to away they able
the I and dreams still been how the straight. II War World Now
in Now are. Now promise know me. get II I stain pain. that to to
that I'm on can't out get Now I to I Now promise the aren't War
II out I've 1st I able have of finding was way. able they away
to to to me they never the way. war those I I've that's
Hirashima to World during I the love you. really light. I To of
can't War world. stain pain. to to to that I'm on can't out
World I promise see to promise I'm Now a 3. never me always bomb
up. to those my me off I to sent away to to to me escape was in
the from me at up my of been to was 3. in to and as a healthy.
healthy. out I World world. a pain. to to to that a the get of
War will be in see to to I World been I've a explosion I've
escape dreams returning in Voice I to sent away to to away sent
escape was Voice in returning haunting that I've by a never able
I War inhabit to respect you in be will II me. get the a that to
to to pain. a world. World me. II be healthy. a as and respect
everyone 3. was to been picture my up at me from the in was
escape me to to to away sent to I off me father those to up.
bomb had me never 3. a Now going promise to you to I War of get
the I'm that to to to pain. stain world. War I of healthy. Now
new you love love the I during World able Hirashima bedside I've
night those war way. in never escape me to to to away sent able
way. was finding of have able grew 1st I've out II War aren't
world. promise I promise to I Now World out can't on I'm that to
to to pain. stain I II can't me. know promise Now.

False

I was born during World War II I've never been able to get World
War II out of me I've never been able to sing straight. I've
always had a picture of Hirashima and the 1st hydrogen bomb
explosion by my bedside that's how I grew up. I've grew up I've
never been able to escape that at night I still have those
dreams haunting me those dreams of my father returning from war
and finding me in the way. I was off Voice in the way. I was
never able to escape they sent me away to an overnight camp in
the summer and there was unpopular there I gave the weather
forecast to everyone. I gave the weather forecast. I found a
swamp what was called a swamp at that point and was able to
control the water in-and-out of it and studying the ecosystem. I
never killed anything in my life. I've never been able to fish
or hunt. I'm haunted by death. I'm not a person who should be
allowed to walk the streets and talk to talk because I can't.
I'm haunted by World War II. I was a World War II Baby. I was
A-war baby. I didn't identify with anyone. I read the Nuremberg
war trials. I read the medical trials. I read of the torture of
juice. I never trusted doctors. The Jews were tortured by
doctors. I had a local doctor who is a friend of the family. He
seems out of a different world. He seemed out of a Jewish world.
How can I think straight now? How can I possibly conceive to
think about anything straight? I was haunted by visions of
torture. They still get to me they still haunt me all my life.
What can I say? I know if I was sent to Vietnam I would end up
killing myself. How can I live to when my mind was filled with
war all the time? When I was in Amsterdam I met a woman who
survived the entire World War II by living under a table in a
restaurant. She was permanently crippled. This wasn't
conceivable to me. This was something I couldn't understand and
still can't.. How can people torture each other with such
violence. Worth World War II loosen side of me. I was a baby
doing World War II. My father was off to war. I was raised by my
mother. When my father returned he disdained me. He hated the
fact I was there and was in the way. He yelled at me my entire
life perit's entire life. I was never allowed to grow up. I had
A-war inside of me. I had torture inside of me. I couldn't even
claim that period . Do you know what that is what a. Is when I
try to speak When I try to speak and I'm cut off. When I can't
think straight. My writing comes from not being able to think
straight. I look around me and I see concentration camps.
Mission camps. I see everyone's pain. I contribute to that pain.
I'm a stain on the world. I can't get World War II out of me. I
can't get World War II out of me. Now I will be healthy. To know
I promise to be healthy. Now I promise to see you in a new
light. Now I promise to see you as you really are. Now I promise
to respect and love you. Now I promise I'm going to respect to
love everyone in the world. Now I inhabit everyone in the world.
Now aren't half a World War 3. Now I inhabit World War 3.