[NetBehaviour] Uncomfortable Story

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Oct 19 02:03:57 CEST 2021

Uncomfortable Story

created by following suggestions after "When":

http://www.alansondheim.org/afollow.jpg

When I get behind on my very own things and I want you to know
that I'm not going to be able to get behind you. But if you want
me and I will be there for you I can do that for you. You are my
very heart and soul mate and you will always be my very best
friend. I am not sure how you can help me with the process of
spontaneous acts like this. If not then we will need a new new
card and I will send you an updated version for your review
tomorrow night. If there was anything more that you'd need from
me or if you'd prefer me and I would be willing for you to come
to our place and meet with us and discuss your needs with us and
if we need anything else from our end please feel free to
contact me via email or phone number below so we can discuss
further details of our next steps in our process to make sure
you are able to do this. We will make sure we have a great time
together. We can get together for dinner or something. If you
want me and I to get a hotel for the weekend then you would need
a little help from a friend who has been in the same area for
years. He has been doing a great deal for me. I know he will
keep you and the girls on the road. If you could give me some
ideas about the house and what you want me to do with you and
your wife and how I feel about you and your life so I can make
sure that you have the best time for you. You are the best and
most important part of my life.