[NetBehaviour] Home, Home on the Screen

Paul Hertz ignotus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:21:38 CEST 2021

Thanks, Alan. The text was generated using an order 4 Graeco-Latin Square,
with the sets (lose, gain, nurture, sustain) and (friendship, history,
grief, ecology). That's just scaffolding, though, and I can't really
explain the process except to say it mixed intuitive responses to the
combinatorial terms with combing through my notebooks for relevant ideas.

cheers,

-- Paul

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 6:56 AM Alan Sondheim via NetBehaviour <

http://paulhertz.net/