[NetBehaviour] Fwd: On the Ground Open Call 🌱

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:25:30 CEST 2021

FWD:

I would like to share an Open Call from the CreaTures
<https://creatures-eu.org/open-calls/> project, called *On the Ground* 🌱.

CreaTures researchers are interested in studying two dynamics within
creative practices and sustainability projects:
1) the importance of working in a particular place over a longer timescale
🌳 and
2) the importance of working on inequality at the same time as
sustainability 🌍.

The CreaTures project welcome applications from creatives / communities for
a pot of funding to 1) create new creative works and
2) to participate in the CreaTures research project by documenting the full
process of creation and keeping in touch with CreaTures researchers (like
me).

The* deadline is 4th November*. Much more information is here in the PDF
<https://creatures-eu.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Call_for_tender_Ground.pdf>.

*Summary:*
🐜 Open to creative practitioners and community groups (in arts, design,
culture, social change, citizen-led activism ++)
🌎 Track record of 18m+ working in one place required
🐚 On any aspects of sustainability and inequality
🌿 Max budget ceiling of £12.5k
🍄 Deadline 4th November

Questions to:

Lara Houston
CreaTures <https://creatures-eu.org/> Research Fellow
University of Sussex

--
Ruth Catlow
she/her

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

https://decal.furtherfield.org/ <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.