[NetBehaviour] For the presentation tomorrow -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Oct 22 06:12:55 CEST 2021

For the presentation tomorrow -

http://www.alansondheim.org/presentation.jpg

I was talking down a hill and riding on a horse and flying
through the air and a horse with no rider came through on waves
of foam and still and it was night and the horse had one glowing
eye and the rider had the other and Azure called to me, Oraaa!
Oraaa! and in the mist there was a mountain riding a horse down
a valley and everything was plain, plane, plain.

riding a foam horse the and riding everything plane, down mist
called eye it rider flying talking and there Azure one still
rider flying hill down horse horse foam horse other in down a
with still one and in a was plain, horse the Azure glowing still
no horse I a the other had and with and a a flying no still one
and mist valley was and rider and eye Azure mist horse plane,
was a in other had and horse on plain. horse and the the of
horse horse talking hill through rider and glowing called was
everything down flying came was and to there a plain.
everything mountain Oraaa! the horse of and riding plain. a
Oraaa! rider and waves and on was I riding the through was and
to a was a the on night rider me, was valley valley a Oraaa!
rider and waves air hill plain, mountain me, the was through air
riding I was on and on night the Oraaa! riding plane, and and of
the had Oraaa! mountain and plain. a was to the was through
through down everything was called eye it came the and talking a
a of the had and horse plain. on a foam had other and riding
everything plane, down mist called eye it rider flying talking
and there Azure one still no flying hill down horse with foam
horse other in down a with still one and in a was plain, horse
the Azure glowing still no horse I a the other had and with and
down a flying no still one and mist valley was and rider and eye
Azure mist down plane, was riding in other had and horse on
plain. horse and the the of horse horse talking hill through
rider and glowing called was everything down through came was
and to there a plain.  everything mountain Oraaa! the horse of
and riding plain. a Oraaa! rider and waves and on was I riding
the through was and me, a was a the on night rider me, was
valley valley a Oraaa! rider and waves air hill plain, mountain
me, and was through air riding I was on and on night rider
Oraaa! riding plane, and and of the had Oraaa! mountain and
plain. a was to the was through through down everything was
called eye it came the and talking a a of the had and horse
plain. on horse foam had other and riding everything plane, down
mist called eye it rider and was valley there Azure one still no
flying hill down and with foam horse other in down a with still
one and in a plain, plain, horse the and glowing still no horse
I a the other had and with and down a flying no still one and
mist valley was and rider and eye called mist down plane, was
riding and other had and horse on plain. horse and the the of
horse horse talking hill through rider and glowing called was
everything down through came was and to there a plain.  and
mountain Oraaa! the the of and and plane, riding Oraaa! rider
and waves and on was I riding air through

a air and azure called came down everything eye flying foam
glowing had hill horse i in it me mist mountain night no of on
one oraaa other plain plane rider riding still talking the there
through to valley was waves with

__