[NetBehaviour] Soooooo This Is Happening… 😺

Gretta Louw gretta.elise.louw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:00:36 CEST 2021

Congratulations, Rhea! Sounds amazing! Do send out a reminder once the book actually becomes available, I didn’t see a link to pre-order it.

I’ve been watching the blockchain stuff almost exclusively from the sidelines the last year or so, but recently donated a work to this charity sale / performative action by Peng! Collective. https://www.goldennft.art/de <https://www.goldennft.art/de> The basic premise is using the financial power of the NFT market for progressive political causes; selling NFTs (some original, some algorithmically produced mash-ups) with the goal of buying a golden visa for a refugee family. I have complex feelings about it.

Hope you’re well,

Gretta