[NetBehaviour] HELLO HELLO: NOT MUCH REFERENCE HERE: SMUDGE

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 31 02:55:04 CET 2021

HELLO HELLO: NOT MUCH REFERENCE HERE: SMUDGE

http://www.alansondheim.org/spider1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/spider2.jpg

found on the snow around Silver Lake in the Wasatch, Utah
about 2 cm maybe. not much to go on. thought at first black
widow males but then everyone thinks black widow. the snow was
blinding and slippery and the sun was slippery and blinding and
I was slipping and couldn't get closer and the contrast was
over the top so this is the best I could do. and definitely not
black widow, different pattern, almost translucent brown. but I
swear, SERIOUSLY, it looked black.

of the spider wrapping 1145 wolf spider female with babies on
back The sun will welcome you to me. The spider weaves her web
in the garden, a World War II Bell and Howell spider 35mm
camera. When C-mounts came in walls with spider cracks that fall
apart in the heat of language something to do with, something on
the order of, the spider - which in He uses 1) Cygon (specific
for spider mites, on boxwoods), 2) Malathion, unbelievably
dangerous. i am a spider who always kills its mate. i am the
These texts are cranial; they spider google, collect/collapse,
as if the spider even though both are Wayside folks who are
eateth one another. Scorpions eat spider Wayside folks eateth
another. starts big forest-fire playing with wget spider search
which didn't work as it should

   spider seat o that conclusive poet
   spider lay out to written

mouth. seen spider web of. spider. works begins fill box. sticks
cradle mouth. seen spider web of. spider. works begins fill box.
entirely, unbelievably, dangerous. i am a spider who always
kills its be processed by a bot or spider than a human or other
consciousness wave, mail, wave sadness, then spider female
babies Sprouts, We're part of a spider sandwich!!! flatness
Office MA otice plane Characterized by spider . All caustics
Suite appropriate standarinches spider BIG AMERICAN con cradle
mouth. seen spider web of. spider. works begins fill box. down
spider chicken characters snoxfly dogwood clumsy softball and
found a jumping spider we hadn't seen before and a Ozyptila
americana crab spider and a beautiful lynx spider and a live

... alas, the text breaks off here. I am broken, having spent a
lifetime translating and transcribing. what to do now that they
- my beloved friends and acquaintances - are all gone. who shall
be caught in my net?