[NetBehaviour] ./autocomplete steered philosophy/.

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Oct 31 16:58:41 CET 2021

./autocomplete steered philosophy/.

Now I'm engaging you - imagine! And the best part is you don't
understand a word I'm saying. The idea of trying is utterly
foreign to you. There is no you in you. The third part is the
parasite. Serres' concept and I think burrowing and the calculus
of the parasite. I write in the flat space of semantics. It is
possible that death is involved. It is possible that the body in
the body is involved. The you I am engaging is the body in the
body: is the body. The you I am engaging is the parasite.

http://www.alansondheim.org/AI3.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/AI2.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/AI1.jpg