[NetBehaviour] Worldbuilding Thread (Horses)

Rhea Myers rhea at hey.com
Wed Sep 8 06:02:06 CEST 2021

Oh yikes things got busy busy busy and I just found this in my must-
reply file.

Bad Shibe is meant to be troubling and humorous to both its imagined
constituencies. It is bathetic. Horses is more unipolar, and has a
Gibsonian “the world ended and capital just carried on” vibe.

There’s a style in it called “camp”, because it comes from the camps.
And there may or may not be triple-E’s. And there is a prop manufacturer
who meets some extraction attack lawyers. And… Its become a bit of an
attractor for story elements. I’ve written very little of it down, it’s
writing and editing itself in the back of my mind whenever I go for a
walk…