[NetBehaviour] Wavelets

Max Herman maxnmherman at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:48:31 CEST 2021

Hi Anthony!  I couldn't agree more.  The most common bridges here are over the Mississippi, and every time I cross one I think an appreciate thought about the river and thereby all water and all nature.  In this way the bridge means more to me, and something better, than just "I want to get myself from point A to point B with no distraction."  The bridges here also have backstory, as they do everywhere, so there's a tiny but meaningful dose of history and art to engage with during each transit.  In a way aren't they the same thing art is?

I'll check out the reference too.  A former advisor of mine is also at UCLA so perhaps there is some mutual knowledge.