[NetBehaviour] Ribald World

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Sep 25 04:05:47 CEST 2021

Ribald World

http://www.alansondheim.org/RibaldWorld.jpg

k8% "My world is full of balls"
ksh: My world is full of balls: not found
k9% "And other stuff where I am King"
ksh: And other stuff where I am King: not found
k10% "And you are not, are you"
ksh: And you are not, are you: not found
k11% "And therefore things jump on the swing"
ksh: And therefore things jump on the swing: not found
k12% "And your mound of ground, without a sound"
ksh: And your mound of ground, without a sound: not found
k13% "Where I might find that I am trussed"
ksh: Where I might find that I am trussed: not found
k14% "And losing therefore all this lust"
ksh: And losing therefore all this lust: not found
k15% "My sight grows dim, I stare at Him"
ksh: My sight grows dim, I stare at Him: not found
k16% "The last I saw, then I went bust"
ksh: The last I saw, then I went bust: not found
k17% "Now balls are floating in the sky"
ksh: Now balls are floating in the sky: not found
k18% "Go grab them fast before I die"
ksh: Go grab them fast before I die: not found
k19% "And that begins to happen now"
ksh: And that begins to happen now: not found
k20% "God wipes the sweat from off Their Brow"
ksh: God wipes the sweat from off Their Brow: not found