[NetBehaviour] GOING CROSS COUNTRY - and EJECT MASS STORAGE DEVICE --

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Sep 30 08:08:37 CEST 2021

EJECT MASS STORAGE DEVICE

http://www.alansondheim.org/data.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/gameofclosure.png

Friday we leave for cross-country. We're going through
Rochester, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Vancouver Washington, Salt
Lake City, Omaha, Minneapolis, Winona, Columbus, Amherst,
maybe all or none of these. We have recording equipment,
books, computers, musical instruments - shakuhachi, guitalele,
violin, chromatic harmonica, dan moi, bosun's whistle. I am
very nervous about the drive after so long, since a year ago
April, since we've done anything like this. I'm not afraid of
Covid but I am afraid of the open road and American violence
which we came close to experiencing last year in a town called
Crook, Colorado, when we stopped for gas. What not fun. I'll
be posting from the road but possibly not as regular as usual;
it depends on the connections. I need to get back to virtual
worlds and mocap mods, but these are difficult to work on when
we're traveling. I hope to learn more about slime molds. For
reading, the five Megillot (English and Hebrew, using a
dictionary), a book on early Chinese Ch'an accounts, lots of
theory files. (N.b. my Hebrew's pretty much non-existent, I'm
atheist, I'm also confused by any monotheistic religious text
that purports to have a relation to deity. The dictionary is a
tiny one from Germany, 1910. It's all strange. Everything is
strange. but I feel that everything is the result

of mass storage devices.
contain data as a permanent (and visual) storage
device - one might.
storage device - one might have to work back from
this.
data-storage devices? If so, these devices would
presumably be aligned or.
of mass storage devices.
storage device - one might have to work back from
this.

devices. - work devices devices. back one aligned data-storage
device permanent STORAGE have or. data-storage device permanent
of MASS as might. from presumably - data might. from presumably
device from this. - be from storage as EJECT one be from storage
a STORAGE DEVICE permanent device this. aligned might MASS a
device this. aligned - from storage would back one contain this.
device would back one data MASS of (and - devices? of to DEVICE
permanent - devices? or. might work devices. devices to device
devices. this. storage devices to - contain storage storage
might If mass work of visual) might If mass have to mass so,
have storage mass back storage so, have storage storage devices.
device have these devices. from storage device to these storage
work might of devices? one (and DEVICE to of devices? one
visual) mass EJECT data one work would device this. contain -
work would storage back one aligned data-storage device
permanent STORAGE have or. data-storage device permanent DEVICE
STORAGE as might. from presumably - data might. from presumably
device from this. - be from storage as EJECT one be from storage
a STORAGE DEVICE permanent device this. aligned might MASS a
device this. aligned - from storage would back one contain this.
device would back one data MASS of (and - devices? of to DEVICE
(and - devices? or. might work devices. devices to device
devices. this. storage devices to - contain storage storage
might so, mass work of visual) might If mass have to mass so,
have storage mass back storage so, might storage storage
devices. device to these devices. from storage device to these
storage work might of devices? one (and DEVICE to of devices?
one visual) mass EJECT data one work would device this. contain
one work would storage back one aligned data-storage device a
MASS might or. data-storage device permanent DEVICE STORAGE as
might. from presumably - data might. from presumably device from
this. device be from storage as EJECT one be from storage a
STORAGE DEVICE permanent device this. aligned might MASS a
device this. aligned one back storage would back one contain
this. device would back one data MASS of (and - devices? of to
DEVICE (and - devices? or. might work devices. these to device
storage from devices. devices to - contain storage