[NetBehaviour] NetBehaviour Digest, Vol 1557, Issue 1

Anthony Stephenson aps0loot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:17:37 CEST 2022

> Please, if you have anything you might want to share, please do so, so
> many of us are hurting, not on the level of the fighting, but hurting
> nonetheless, again this hopeless watching.

I’ve been skimming a loan of “The Dawn of Everything: A New History of
Humanity” where I’ve posted elsewhere (
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6915785400619790336?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web)
about their mention of Kubler’s Shape of Time.
I have just finished the chapter on early Ukraine. Categorically being a
(non-practicing) Christian Caucasian made reading about how early forms of
cities here lived for eight centuries with no archaeological record of a
hierarchical leadership structure. In their circular site layouts, the
“first neighbor” acted as a maintenance ritual using the same geometry.
These were the people sent into the gardens of the plain of Ukraine.

--

- *Anthony Stephenson*

*http://anthonystephenson.org/ <http://anthonystephenson.org/>*