[NetBehaviour] Cata strophe / CARE (care) , last for now, welcome back hopefully

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Apr 26 02:16:32 CET 2022

Cata strophe

http://www.alansondheim.org/badaccess.jpg

The Kremlin sits like a filthy pile on a hill of corpses.
Its face facade is the face facade of the butcher Putin.
Putin the bland face of a killer whose life is worth less
than a child he killed. A child and a child he killed.
A child then a child. Then everyone else. It is the vile
nature of being human: one violent ugly man and his
god/damned history to wipe out, mutilate, torture, others
who are so far other. If saints could rise to Heaven.
I beg for the destruction of the Kremlin. I pray for an
easy destruction, no one killed. Just that building turn
to rubble. Vile, vile, vile, how that pile survives every
death, every torture, every flattened city, every scream.
Putin's eyes watch Putin. Putin's eyes see nothing else.
At the last a child turns towards someone turned to ash.
At the last moment Putin sees nothing. His reach is grand
his heart is grander swollen with purpose yes that's it
his heart thinks his blood thinks the purpose yes that's
the purpose he does think this is what I do I am the
butcher of Ukraine the slaughterer I am Kremlin eternity
spire of that broken church in Sviatohirsk I am Kremlin
those raped bones those disappearances I am Kremlin
nothing to destroy no one will touch me get your hands
off me i will cut your fucking hands off i will take you
apart i will have my dinner i will have a yacht the size
of eternal kremlin i will burn you live in your filthy
bunkers

Kremlin topples soundless with the bones of martyrs and
those others. The Kremlin a pile of stone. O Innocent!
Pray for Putin's death he needs nothing God is on his
side His side is on God His horse his beautiful horse

A scream punctures the spire of the broken church in
Sviatohirsk. A scream is heard in the Moscow spires. God
prays for that scream is heard in Ukraine. War and more
War sits eternal with a blank pure face blasted into
Kremlin stone toppling in Ukraine. Putin ride a
barechested horse topples judo warriors Black belt Putin
shows off judo moves with Olympic athletes O P. you are a
fucking god O Kremlin you are a fucking god look at your
mighty. Beautiful flesh O Perfection!

The Kremlin sits like a filthy pile on a hill of corpses.
Its face facade is the face facade of the butcher Putin.
Putin the bland face of a killer whose life is worth less
than a child he killed. A child and a child he killed.
A child then a child. Then everyone else. It is the vile
nature of being human: one violent ugly man and his
goddamned history to wipe out, mutilate, torture, others
who are so far other. If saints could rise to Heaven. If
a child equaled a man. That man. That blank man. That
blank Kremlin. That butcher.

+++

Cata \Cat"a\ [Gr. kata`.] The Latin and English form of a
Greek preposition, used as a prefix to signify down,
downward, under, against, contrary or opposed to, wholly,
completely; as in cataclysm, catarrh. It sometimes drops
the final vowel, as in catoptric; and is sometimes
changed to cath, as in cathartic, catholic.

Strophe \Stro"phe\, n.; pl. {Strophes}. [NL., from Gr.
[?], fr. [?] to twist, to turn; perh. akin to E. strap.]
In Greek choruses and dances, the movement of the chorus
while turning from the right to the left of the
orchestra; hence, the strain, or part of the choral ode,
sung during this movement.

+++

CARE (care)

https://youtu.be/uXcZIBePlmQ video
http://www.alansondheim.org/CARE.jpg

to a garage; against a video of a dermatology process - the
removal of potential cancer cells from my face, using liquid
nitrogen. the process was not painful at all. technological
care is overlapped by avian care; the PARK sign makes an
excellent barrier to attacks from any quarter - except, of
course, ourselves. The spikes are designed to keep birds away
altogether; instead they are a protective barrier against
intruders. We fear the day when the nests may be "cleaned out"
but this is actually unlikely; we think the neighbors would
protest any such potential action. Of course we are some of
those neighbors. Humans and all other animal life most likely
have forms of preening regimens - exclusion of anything that
might violate the body. Humans and some other animals also
attack those bodies, but humans are far more brutal and deadly
than any other species. That is an opinion; Lorenz dealt with
deflection among species; in technological society, we have
very little of that, instead we tend towards as much
destruction of the other = Other = Looming as possible. It's
almost as if being human in industrial/post-industrial society
is constituted by destruction almost to, but not including,
any limits that would wreck imminent economies. We think
close, not far, even when we think far. That we think at all
of an other is a miracle. We need more of that. The squamous
cell (potential) carcinoma won't get anywhere at all, the
birds will survive, at least in what appears to be an eternal
now, of course isn't.

__