[NetBehaviour] Nuit

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Aug 7 17:59:12 CEST 2022

Yeah, I don't understand Pelosi at all; she doesn't set foreign policy and
did a huge amount of damage.

Here, for us, it's not just crisis fatigue; Azure and I are utterly
isolated in Providence, pretty much broken away from our families but also
still have no local friends except one who we see every couple of months.
The isolation is killing. I was going to put up a notice on Facebook,
DON'T DISCARD ME, but thought better of it :-) . I've started taking bits
of medication but don't want to go down that route...

At least I feel I'm able to make some sort of cultural contribution, if
only at a distance...

love to all, Alan -