[NetBehaviour] Great news regarding my cancer.

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:29:44 CEST 2022

Hi all,

OK - Great news! Last week I was told after a PET scan, a type of test that creates 3 dimensional (3D) pictures of the inside of your body, that there is no longer evidence of cancer in my bones or the nodes in the body. This means the cancer treatment worked, and I am now beginning the remission phase. I am currently dealing with Lymphedema, which is slowly going. I'll be regularly visiting the Hospital for checkups every 2-3 months for two years, then 6 months three years after that. The thing is, I do not have cancer now, and I'm getting over the treatment, which was hardcore [🙂]

Wishing you well

Marc

DR Marc Garrett | Exploring Class in Post-digital Cultures and making art real - https://marcgarrett.org/

Furtherfield | Disrupts & democratises art and technology through exhibitions, labs & debate for deep exploration, free tools & open thinking. http://www.furtherfield.org