[NetBehaviour] to the river in this year 2022

Ruth Catlow ruthcatlow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 14:54:44 UTC 2022

<3

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:22 AM Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com> wrote:

> to the river in this year 2022
>

> https://youtu.be/Bze8aNI8uxY video
>
> to the Woonasquatucket River
> vector to the river, vector to the river
> to the indigenous peoples who live here lived here
> to the dawns of bipedalism
> to the long memory of the memory of walks and vectors
> thank you for small grace
> for every second of grace and agony
> for every millimeter of fecundity and breath
> we are still alive and somewhat here
> the earth breathing here breathing everywhere
> just a millimeter, precious, full, obdurate and earth
> breathing multitudes, water and air and now fire
> water and air and fire less and more in and through the earth
> while we go to the river and its thin travel dreaming of tides
> vector to the river, vector to the river,
> singing among, among, among
> singing among, among, among
>

> http://www.alansondheim.org/totheriver.jpg
>
> ___

Ruth Catlow
she/her
Lab
+44 (0) 77370 02879

*I will only agree to speak at events that are racially and gender
balanced.

**sending thanks
<https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-newsroom/press-releases/2019/november/think-before-you-thank-if-every-brit-sent-one-less-thank-you-email-a-day-we-would-save-16433-tonnes-of-carbon-a-year-the-same-as-81152-flights-to-madrid.html>
in
advance

*Furtherfield *disrupts and democratises art and technology through
exhibitions,
labs & debate, for deep exploration, open tools & free thinking.
furtherfield.org <http://www.furtherfield.org/>

*DECAL* Decentralised Arts Lab is an arts, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub

https://decal.furtherfield.org/ <http://www.decal.is>

Registered business address: Carbon Accountancy, 80-83 Long Lane, London,
EC1A 9ET.