[NetBehaviour] Mobilise/Demobilise video and new UpStage platform ...

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 3 21:38:54 UTC 2022

thanks ruth! :)

anyone who is interested to hear more about Mobilise/Demobilise & get a
hands-on intro to the new UpStage, we are giving a talk & workshop (both
online) at the stuttgarter filmwinter on sunday 16 january. the talk is
11am CET (90m) and the workshop is at 13:00 CET (also 90m). all the
filmwinter events are free & accessible online (& the programme is
usually super interesting, so check it out) but you do need to register
if you want to attend the workshop.

talk:
https://filmwinter.de/programm/next-moves-upstage-and-mobilisedemobilise-presentation-artist-talk

workshop:
https://filmwinter.de/programm/upstage-moves-how-use-upstage-live-online-performances

it would be great to see some netbehaviourists there.

happy new year everyone,

h : )