[NetBehaviour] why were we doing that?

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 6 14:22:30 UTC 2022

why were we doing that?

http://www.alansondheim.org/wandering.jpg

wandering in the desert

if we the jews wandered in the desert for 40 years, why on
earth? no records of us in egypt, here we're going in circles
in an area that would only take a few days to cross. there
were traderoutes all through the region and we could have, yes
we could have, we have a smart sense of direction, easily gone
on. i think we liked it there, did all sorts of stuff, maybe
moses led us in circles with a poor sense of direction. but
you've got night and day, day and night, to figure it all out.
a lot of the tribes probably had maybe four to five people,
enough for a game of cards. the testaments are like that,
contradictions, everyone taking their fair share of credit for
whatever was going on and magnifying that. there were plagues,
leviticus even mentions masks. but this wandering, maybe it's
in our nature, perhaps our neanderthal nature, is that a
thing, keeping us going, always on the move, like a game of
football (soccer) without rules, maybe rules came later. such
pain when all of this was hardened into god only knows and
won't say what, when barriers turned the wandering into a
two-lane road with stoplights, maybe the lights were always
red, they didn't invent green yet, so people just stood
around, that was the origin of kibbutzing. i draw a blank here
and everywhere these days, it's existence not essence and the
latter's killing us not with kindness but with drawing more of
those roads with more stoplights and checkpoints. the
checkpoints are worrisome, in a world of diminishing returns,
they're paramount. someone runs them, someone who's been in
the desert too long, wandering around, making a little money
stopping chariots and wagons and camel trains. no animal wants
to go around for us, they shouldn't have to.

wantering in the desert us area cross

desert us area cross. we a i all us sense got day to it all
all all figure and night direction. circles stuff, liked of we
all take we're on the for wagons long, someone worrisome, with
with essence and kibbutzing. around, so didn't red, were were
were always didn't yet, stood origin blank existence us of
checkpoints they're desert stopping to 40 egypt, would were
have, smart think sorts in of got day to it all all it to and
night of in of we sense yes traderoutes would here years, if
go chariots desert paramount. are those not not here of
around, yet, didn't always were were were red, didn't so
around, of here not with roads worrisome, someone too and
around we why we're only all yes of we stuff, circles of night
and figure all all all it to day got sense us sorts think
smart could there that in for to. wants money the returns, the
of us it's blank origin stood yet, they always were were were
red, invent so that kibbutzing. and essence kindness with in
runs wandering and us, jews on going a through could
direction, it maybe with direction. and and figure all all all
it to day, you've poor led all on. have we cross. an of desert
to. animal little been diminishing checkpoints. drawing
latter's days, a the just green they always were were were
red, invent people was i these the but stoplights world
someone around, camel they wandered no circles few region
have, easily there, moses a but and night, figure all all all
it night, day, but a moses there, gone we region days in
records in shouldn't trains. making who's world stoplights
with the these draw was people invent red, always were were
always they green just the draw days, latter's drawing and of
who's a no have the of an to and have on. did led poor you've
day, night, it all all all figure night, and but with maybe it
easily could the a in earth? jews us, and wandering them, a
more but and everywhere i that people invent red, were were
were always they green just the a it's killing more the
returns, in money wants to. for us area there could a i all us
sense got day to it all all all figure and night direction.
circles stuff, liked of we all take we're on the for wagons
long, someone worrisome, roads with essence and kibbutzing.
around, so didn't red, were were were always didn't yet, stood
origin blank existence us those checkpoints they're desert
stopping to 40 egypt, would were have, smart think sorts in of
got day to it all all it to and night of in of we sense yes
traderoutes would here years, if go chariots desert paramount.
are those not existence here of stood yet, didn't always were
were were red, didn't so around, of here not with roads
worrisome, someone too and around we why we're only all yes of
liked stuff, circles of night and figure all all all it to day
got sense us sorts i smart could there that in for to. wants
money the returns, the of us it's blank origin stood yet, they
always were were were red, invent so that kibbutzing. and
essence kindness with in runs wandering and us, jews earth?
going a through could direction, it maybe with direction. and
and figure all all all it to day, you've poor led all on. have
we cross. an of desert to. animal little been diminishing
checkpoints. drawing latter's days, a the just green they
always were were were red, invent people was i these the but
stoplights world someone making camel they wandered no circles
few region have, easily there, moses a but day, night, figure
all all all it night, day, but a moses there, gone we region
days in records in shouldn't trains. making someone world
stoplights with the these draw was people invent red, always
were were always they green just the draw days, latter's
drawing and of been a no have the of an to and have on. did
led poor you've day, night, it all all all figure night, and
but with maybe it easily could the a in earth? jews us, and
wandering them, a more but and everywhere i that so invent
red, were were were always they green just the a it's killing
more the returns, in money wants to. for in area there could a
i all us sense got day to it all all all figure and night
direction. circles stuff, liked of we all take we're why we
around wagons long, someone worrisome, roads with essence and
kibbutzing. around, so didn't red, were were were always
didn't yet, stood origin blank existence not those checkpoints
they're desert stopping to 40 egypt, would were have, smart
think of in of got day to it all all it to and night of in of
we sense have, traderoutes would here years, if go chariots
desert paramount. are those not existence here of stood yet,
didn't always were were were red, didn't so around, of here
not with roads worrisome, someone too and around we why we're
only all we of liked stuff, circles direction. night and
figure all all all it to day got sense us sorts i a could
there that in for to. wants money the returns, the of us it's
blank origin stood yet, they always were were were red, invent
so that kibbutzing. everywhere essence kindness with in runs
wandering and us, jews earth? going a through could direction,
it maybe with direction. and and figure all all all it to day,
you've poor led did on. have we to an of the have no little
been diminishing checkpoints. drawing latter's days, a the
just green they always were were were red, invent people was i
these the with stoplights

accountancy

a all always an and animal are area around barriers been blank
but came camel cards chariots checkpoints circles
contradictions could credit cross day days desert did didn
diminishing direction draw drawing earth easily egypt enough
essence even everyone everywhere existence fair few figure
five football for four game go god going gone got green had
hardened have here i if in into invent is it jews just keeping
kibbutzing killing kindness knows lane later latter led
leviticus lights like liked little long lot magnifying making
masks maybe mentions money more moses move nature neanderthal
night no not of on only origin our out pain paramount people
perhaps plagues poor probably re records red region returns
road roads rules runs s say sense share shouldn smart so
soccer someone sorts stood stoplights stopping stuff such t
take taking testaments that the their them there these they
thing think this those through to too traderoutes trains
tribes turned two us ve wagons wandered wandering wantering
wants was we were what whatever when who why with without won
world worrisome would years yes yet you