[NetBehaviour] Vigilance (apologies, no post tomorrow)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jan 6 15:34:47 UTC 2022

Vigilance

https://youtu.be/eQkPl2VB18U January 6
http://www.alansondheim.org/Jan6.jpg

Of course horror of January 6 is upon us. Of course it
may well be a permanent condition. Of course we all
know what this means. Of course the next year is
critical for all of us. Of course be vigilant.
Democracy doesn't end with a bang but with closed
eyes. Of course we all know this and all know what we
know. Of course it's cold outside. Of course it's cold
in the scrubland. Of course beware. Of course of
course of course.