[NetBehaviour] Artist commission opportunity: Future Focus - Money and Environment

Irini Papadimitriou Irini at futureeverything.org
Thu Jan 13 16:52:44 UTC 2022

Dear all

I would like to share a new online art commission opportunity we have at FutureEverything with MozFest, which I hope will be of interest. Please feel free to share with your networks.

We are inviting artists and art collectives to submit proposals for an online artwork that responds to ideas related to economics, technology and environmental change.

The commissioned artwork will be displayed at Mozilla Festival from the 7th of March (when
the festival goes live) and presented on the 9th of March as part of the Money and Environment: Uncertainty and Risk session at Mozilla Festival.

More info and how to apply can be found here:
https://futureeverything.org/news/artist-open-call-mozfest-future-focus-money-and-environment/
and brief page:
https://futureeverything.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Micro-commission-brief_Money-and-Environment-1.pdf

Many thanks and all the best
Irini

Irini Mirena Papadimitriou
Creative Director | FutureEverything
twitter: @futureverything @irini_mirena | web: http://futureeverything.org<http://futureeverything.org/>
SEESAW, 86 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6NG

CURRENT PROJECTS:

Check out our latest newsletter here<https://mailchi.mp/futureeverything/newsletter-november-2021>

YOU and AI: Through the Algorithmic Lens<https://futureeverything.org/portfolio/entry/you-and-ai-through-the-algorithmic-lens/>
You and AI is a large-scale outdoor exhibition and accompanying programme exploring how algorithmic systems are constructed and defined, and how they impact society and our perception of the world. Curated by FutureEverything Creative Director Irini Papadimitriou, commissioned by Onassis Foundation, YOU and AI was exhibited in Athens and at Maker Faire Rome.

this place [of mine]<https://futureeverything.org/portfolio/entry/this-place-of-mine/>
Bringing people together to reimagine our high streets through digital art and creativity, thisplaceofmine.org is an immersive online environment, showcasing the thoughts, ideas and digital artworks created by young people and artists from Greater Manchester.

Trickle Down, A New Vertical Sovereignty<https://futureeverything.org/portfolio/entry/trickle-down-a-new-vertical-sovereignty/> by Helen Knowles
A tokenised four-screen video installation and generative soundscape attached to the blockchain, exploring value systems and wealth disparity. This new body of work is now available for touring.